"*" indicates required fields
You chose to
PEST DEFENSE // 1st Service - Year In Full - +tax
MOSQUITO DEFENSE // Services In Full - 1st Service - +tax
PROMO CODE APPLIED :
DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICETax -
Schedule Securely, No Credit Card Required, CANCEL ANYTIME BEFORE YOUR FIRST SERVICE
REDUCED IMPACT SERVICE
In order to minimize the reliance on pesticides and reduce pest populations, a Reduced Impact Pest Control operator may recommend that you consider the sanitation or physical alteration of your work place or residence. It is your responsibility to follow those recommendations. Your pest control operator may or may not offer these services upon request. A proper inspection will provide the information necessary for you to choose the method of pest control which best suits your situation. Many pest problems can be solved without using pesticides. This Reduced Impact Service will include an inspection report and treatment recommendations. You should review these and keep a copy for your records. Your cooperation in following the recommendations made by your service provider is essential to a reduced impact service program. Pesticides may be used in a responsible and professional manner in a reduced impact pest control service. If you do not want a specific pesticide used or any pesticides used at all, you must note this in writing on the contract prior to the initiation of the service. If any specific pesticide or class of pesticides are not excluded, it may be used by the provider.
PEST CONTROL AGREEMENT
- Additional Terms of Service -
1. This document constitutes the agreement between the customer and Reliant Pest Mgt. (RPM) in its entirety.
2. RPM agrees to provide service in accordance with the terms and conditions as outlined in this written agreement.
3. Customer agrees to receive services in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in this written agreement. Refusal of service constitutes cancellation of said agreement, and will result in the applicable termination fees.
4. This agreement does not guarantee against structural damages to buildings nor provide for any repair or compensation. This agreement does not provide for the control or prevention of termites, or any other insect classified as a wood-destroying insect.
5. If customer relocates outside of Reliant service area and provides corresponding legal documentation, then this agreement is dissolved. If customer relocates to a residence within Reliant’s service area, then this agreement remains in full force and customer agrees to fulfill its terms at the new residence.
6. This agreement does not include coverage for personal injury or property damage. RPM is not liable for any injury or damages resulting from contact with any product used by RPM to service the property. RPM’s liability under this agreement is limited to the amount paid by customer to RPM for services rendered.
7. RPM will continue to provide services after the initial 12 month period until notified by customer in writing. Such notification must be made prior to (30) days before the next scheduled service.
8. All payments are due in full within thirty days from the service date. Invoices that are over thirty (30) days past due will be subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge. Delinquent accounts will be placed with a certified collections agency or an attorney, and reasonable collection fees and any applicable termination fees will be added to the outstanding balance.
9. Customer agrees to pay additional fee of $20.00 for each check returned to RPM due to non-sufficient funds.
10. This agreement requires that the customer make the premises available for RPM to perform services as outlined in this agreement. In the event RPM is unable to gain access to the entire property due to locked gates, dogs, or any other reason, services will be performed on the areas that are accessible, and the customer agrees to pay in full. However, RPM agrees to return and complete service on inaccessible areas upon the customer’s request.
TERMITE PROTECTION PLAN
- Additional Terms of Service -
1. Regular Monitoring - Reliant will provide regular monitoring of the structure. As part of any service ticket, Customer will be notified when we find any conducive conditions existing on the property that needs to be remedied or corrected by the customer.
2. Annual Termite Inspection - After the customer has completed one year under the Termite Protection Plan, Reliant will send a Texas-certified termite technician to the structure to perform a complete and thorough visual termite inspection at no cost to the customer. This inspection will then occur on an annual basis and will include a detailed report of areas inside and outside of the structure that have any visible active, live termite activity as well as any visible previous damage or activity. Additionally, the inspection will include a report of visible areas that are conducive to termite activity.
3. Termite Service Guarantee - If active termites are found in or on the structure covered by the Termite Protection Plan, Reliant will treat the necessary, infested areas at no charge to the customer; this type of treatment is known as a spot treatment. The customer may prefer to have Reliant treat around the entire structure instead of simply providing the spot treatment. If the customer makes this election, Reliant agrees to provide this treatment at half-price.
Terms and Conditions
1. Customer agrees and understands that this plan includes coverage for only the primary living structure on their property and the primary attached OR unattached garage only. This plan does NOT include coverage for anything beyond this primary structure. Areas not covered under this plan include, but are not limited to, trees, sheds, fences, play sets, woodpiles, decks, barns, mailboxes, awnings, etc.
2. Customer agrees and understands that they have the right to opt-out of this agreement at any time without penalty; however customer agrees to provide this notice at a minimum of 30 days in advance of next service.
3. Customer agrees and understands that this plan is only applicable to structures built solely on a monolithic slab.
4. Customer agrees and understands that this plan DOES NOT guarantee against present or future damage to the property or its contents, nor does it provide for repairs or compensation thereof. Customer agrees that this is a SERVICE AGREEMENT and that the extent of Reliant’s obligation is to provide spot treatments to infested areas that will reasonably treat for active termite activity as outlined in this agreement.
5. Customer agrees and understands that this plan is designed exclusively for NATIVE EASTERN SUBTERRANEAN TERMITES and DOES NOT include coverage for any other type of termite or wood-destroying organism.
6. Customer agrees and understands that the termite inspection provided as part of the Termite Protection Plan is not a wood-destroying insect (WDI) report nor is it intended to be used for any sort of legal representation of past, present or future termite activity in or around the structure.
7. Customer agrees and understands that while the customer is eligible to receive a free annual termite inspection, the Termite Protection Plan is still in force and service coverage is still intact in the event that Reliant is unable to perform the inspection on both the inside and outside of the structure. However, customer agrees to make the entire structure available within 10 days for inspection when required in writing by Reliant. Failure to provide access to the entire structure within 10 days voids any obligations Reliant has in association with this agreement.
8. Reliant agrees to notify the customer of the date of this inspection and will attempt to inspect both inside and outside of the structure. If the customer is not present at the time of inspection, customer agrees and authorizes Reliant to inspect those areas around the structure that are accessible.At the customer’s request, Reliant agrees to return to complete the inspection for any and all areas of the structure that were inaccessible.
9. Customer agrees and understands that Reliant is only able to see and identify visible termite activity to the extent that Reliant has access to the entirety of the structure. Customer agrees to notify Reliant if they are concerned about potential termite activity in or on the structure.
10. Customer agrees and understands that the Termite Protection Plan is designed for structures that do not have a pre-existing termite condition upon executing this agreement. If termite activity on a structure or property is found to be present within 60 days of the execution of this agreement, Reliant retains the right to opt-out of obligations associated with this agreement. Consequently, the customer will be refunded for any previous payments made directly for the Termite Protection Plan.
11. Customer agrees and understands that in the event a conducive condition is not fully remedied by the customer within 30 days AND the structure requires treatment for covered termites, the customer will be refunded a maximum of one year of payments (up to $120) made directly for the Termite Protection Plan after Reliant notified the customer of any condition in need of remedy, and the customer’s Termite Protection Plan will be deactivated, and any obligations associated with the plan will be void. Customer agrees and understands that failure by the customer to fully address certain conditions, as determined solely by Reliant, within 30 days, voids any obligations Reliant has in association with this agreement.
12. Customer agrees and understands that the Termite Protection Plan does remain in full-force after initial term and is renewed on a service-to-service basis along with the regular pest control service. Customer agrees to be charged for and to pay for these services on the same frequency as their regular pest control service. Additionally, they agree to resolve those payments through the same method of payment as their pest control service.
13. Reliant reserves the right to void this agreement within 30 days after the annual renewal inspection for any reason.
14. Customer agrees and understands that the Termite Protection Plan is only in force while they continue receiving and paying for this plan as well as the associated recurring (e.g. bimonthly, monthly, quarterly) service. Customer agrees that Reliant has the right to dissolve their obligations under this plan for any customer that has an unresolved balance that is more than 59 days past due or who has not received the associated recurring service for 180 days or more.
- Additional Terms of Service -
1. Monthly Mosquito Service - Reliant Pest Management will provide mosquito service for the exterior of the customer’s property during the months outlined on the front of this agreement. Customer agrees to receive and pay for services as outlined. While Reliant will work to treat the property thoroughly, customer understands that this service is intended to temporarily REDUCE mosquitoes, NOT ELIMINATE them.
2. Pre-Service Notification - Customer will receive notification (via email and/or automated voice message) prior to each service; this is done to ensure that the customer is aware of the date of service and has sufficient time to make the property accessible and prepared to receive the treatment. In the event that the entire property is not accessible, Reliant will thoroughly treat all accessible areas on the day of service. In the event that some areas are not treated, Reliant will return and complete the service at the customer’s request.
3. Mosquito Service Guarantee - If during a scheduled treatment the customer is not satisfied with the results, Reliant agrees to continue to work to solve the problem to the customer’s satisfaction. After the service is complete and the technician leaves the property, the customer agrees and understands that Reliant is unable to guarantee against the return of mosquitoes between the scheduled treatments.
4. Mosquito Service Schedule - Reliant performs recurring monthly mosquito service during the months of April through November. Customer agrees to receive recurring monthly service during these months for the initial term agreed upon.
5. Terms of Renewal - Upon completing the number of services initially agreed upon, customer agrees and understands that Reliant will continue to provide mosquito services on a month-to-month basis until notified otherwise. Customer agrees and understands that any notice of cancellation must be in writing and sent a minimum of 30 days in advance of their next service.
6. Winter Mosquito Services - Customer agrees and understands that Reliant will temporarily stop their recurring mosquito service the months of December through March. Customer understands that even though no recurring service is offered during these months, they may request mosquito service and Reliant agrees to provide this service at the same rate as their regular recurring service. The recurring portion of the service will renew automatically the following April and will continue on a month-to-month basis.
Terms and Conditions
1. Customer agrees and understands that they have the right to opt-out of this agreement at any time without penalty after completing their initial commitment; however customer agrees to provide this notice of minimum of 30 days in advance of the next scheduled service.
2. Customer releases Reliant from any claim of personal injury (including stings, bites, or pest-borne illnesses from mosquitoes or any other pest) or property damage caused by mosquitoes or any other pest. In no event will Reliant be held responsible for consequential damages for loss of use of property. Customer agrees that any claim for damages must be made in writing within one year of the incident at issue or it will be deemed waived.
3. No matter how minimal, virtually all pesticides and larvicides have some odor. Customer acknowledges that if there is a member of the household with sensitivity to chemicals, Reliant recommends service not be performed until the customer has had a physician consultation. Reliant agrees to provide information about the products used on the property at the customer’s request.
4. Customer acknowledges that cancellation of mosquito service does not constitute cancellation of pest control service or termite protection plan or any other service provided by Reliant.